Aurifil 12wt 325m 2710 Light Robin’s Egg
- Reviews (0)
Aurifil 12wt Cotton Thread - 356yds / 325m
- Use 12wt for hand appliqué, Buttonhole stitch for a primitive look and for Blanket Stitch appliqué.
- Used as a replacement for stranded & pearl embroidery threads for the stitchery blocks.
- For hand quilting you can achieve beautiful results using the ‘Big Stitch’ or ‘Utility Stitch’ with a larger eyelet needle and for Sashiko type work.
- For machine appliqué - use 12wt for a heavy Blanket Stitch or for a primitive look use a Buttonhole Stitch. (Use 50wt in the bobbin).
- Machine quilting - Superb for art quilting when heavier thread effects are desired. Beautiful on linen and denim fabric. Use a 90/14 topstitch needle.
- 12wt is perfect for Red-work and Stitchery.
Be the first to review this product!