Baby Penguin Embroidery Kit
Only 4 left in stock
- Good to Know
Embroidery Kit by Hawthorn Handmade
Learn the lifelong skill of embroidery with this embroidery kit, or brush up your knowledge and add some new stitches to your repertoire!
Perfect for beginners, the pattern is pre-printed on the fabric and the kit includes everything else you need to create your own beautiful piece of hoop art.
- An embroidery project is the ideal way to switch off and relax as you get lost in the stitches.
- The high quality contents including the DMC embroidery thread and wooden embroidery hoop ensure your finished piece will stand the test of time.
- The pre-printed fabric removes the need for any tricky transfers and means you can get started right away!
- Follow the detailed instruction booklet to learn how to hoop up, use the stranded cotton threads and follow the pattern, as well as how to finish your hoop for display.
- The comprehensive stitch guide gives illustrated instructions for 15 different stitches. Follow the colour coded pattern guide included for which stitches to do where, or go your own way and make it truly unique!
- Your kit will come in a beautiful gift box making it a wonderful present for a creative friend. Or if you're the crafty one, stitch up the hoop and pass it on for a gift to be remembered.
- 100% cotton fabric with the design pre-printed on the fabric
- DMC stranded cotton thread
- 7” wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- Illustrated stitch guide and instruction booklet
- Printed pattern guide showing you which stitches to do where
- Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
- A pair of small scissors or thread snips
- Box: 20x20x2cm
- Hoop: 17.8cm / 7” in diameter
- Finished design: 15x15cm
Be the first to review this product!