Hen Party Pattern Booklet
- Good to Know
designed by Pam & Nicky Lintott
Quilt Size: 50in x 62½in
Skill Level: Intermediate
This lovely dessert roll pattern features a multitude of chickens facing left and right with the option of substituting a hen hut for the final block. The one Hen House block in the quilt does require a Multi-Size 45/90 ruler or similar ruler for making half-square triangles. This is an optional block and if you don't have the ruler you can just add another chicken block.
This pattern also features in our book, Dessert Roll Quilts.
- one dessert roll OR twenty 5in strips
- 1½yds (1.4m) background fabric
- ¼yd (25cm) red fabric
- ½yd (50cm) binding fabric
- Black felt or black embroidery thread for eyes and feet
- Creative Grids Multi-Size 45/90 triangle. Only required if making the optional chicken house block. This block can be substituted for another chicken block.
Be the first to review this product!