Quilt Size: 60in x 60in designed by Pam and Nicky Lintott
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
A fat eighth friendly pattern. The pattern contains easy step by step instructions with clear diagrams.
- Six fat eighths for the chicken blocks
- Six fat eighths for the heart blocks
- One fat eighth for the basket block
- One red fat eighth for the chicken beaks
- 1.75m (2 yards) background fabric
- 75cms (30in) outer border fabric
- 50cms (½yard) binding fabric
- Creative Grids Multi-Size 45/90 or similar ruler for cutting half-square triangles from strips
This pattern is a PDF download. You will need a PDF reader to download the pattern which you can download for free at www.adobe.com. Once purchased, log in to your account from our website and click the ‘downloads’ tab on the left hand menu. You will also be sent a link in your order confirmation.