Hens & Hearts Pattern Booklet
- Good to Know
- Reviews (0)
designed by Pam & Nicky Lintott
Quilt Size: 60in x 60in
Skill Level: Intermediate
Hens and Hearts is a fat eighth friendly pattern. The quilt contains three gorgeous blocks - hens, hearts and a centre basket block so you could of course create different quilts using any of these blocks - how about a beautiful basket quilt!
Our 12 page colour pattern includes comprehensive instructions, clear diagrams and requirements list. You need a ruler to make your half-square triangles from strips and we use Creative Grids Multi-Size 45/90.
- six fat eighths for the chicken blocks (note a fat eighth should measure at least 9in x 22in)
- six fat eighths for the heart blocks
- one fat eighth for the basket block
- one red fat eighth for the chicken beaks
- 1.75m (2 yards) background fabric
- 75cms (30in) outer border fabric
- 50cms (½ yard) binding fabric
- Creative Grids Multi-Size 45/90 (or other similar ruler for cutting half-square triangles from strips)
Be the first to review this product!