Regency Blues Pattern Booklet
- Good to Know
by Pam & Nicky Lintott
Quilt Size: 62in x 62in
Skill Level: Confident beginner
This quilt uses twenty 2½in strips so a great way to use some of your stash or perhaps you have a jelly roll or jelly baby waiting to be used! A pretty quilt which is set on point to give a whole new look. Pattern is full colour with step-by-step instructions and comprehensive diagrams.
- one jelly baby or twenty 2½in wide strips cut across the width of the fabric
- 1.75m (2 yards) neutral background fabric. This will be cut into twenty-five 2½in strips so you can, if you prefer, use a selection of neutrals to make a scrappier looking quilt
- 2m (2¼ yards) neutral fabric for sashing and setting triangles
- 50cms (½ yard) binding fabric
- Creative Grids 45/90 or similar ruler for making half-square triangles from strips
Be the first to review this product!