Spirited Pattern PDF Download (using De La Luna fabrics)
- Good to Know
Quilt Size: 68in x 68in
Skill Level: Confident Beginner / Intermediate
Specialised Tools Needed: Creative Grids 2 Peaks in 1 Triangle. Templates are provided in the pattern if you choose not to use this ruler.
This quilt has been adapted from a previous quilt design of ours called Roman Holiday which is featured in our book, Quick Quilts with Rulersand in our Three Patterns booket. It uses the Creative Grids 2 Peaks in 1 Triangle ruler and instructions are given for this but you can use the templates that are provided at the back of the pattern.
- 4 fat quarters (or four 10in strips) for the centre triangles of the 2 peaks in 1 unit
- 8 fat quarters - two each of four fabrics (or four 20in strips) for the side triangles of the 2 peaks in 1 unit and 4½in squares
- 3 fat quarters (or three 10in strips) for Flower block 4½in centres
- nine 9in squares for the main pictorial squares
- 3 fat quarters (or three 10in strips) for the pictorial square corners
- 5 fat quarters for the setting triangles
- 1 fat quarter for the corner triangles
- 50cms binding
A fat quarter metre measures approx. 19.5in x 21in. You can use fat quarter yards but just be careful straightening those edges - you dont want to waste any fabric!
You will need a PDF reader installed on your computer (which most computers have).
You can download Adobe PDF Reader for free at www.
com Once purchased, log on to your account and download the pattern immediately.
Be the first to review this product!