Teddy Bears Pattern Booklet
- Reviews (0)
designed by Pam & Nicky Lintott
Quilt Size: 46in x 46in
Skill Level: Confident beginner / Intermediate
This charming quilt uses a jelly baby which is 20 x 2½inch strips (half a jelly roll) and has featured in our book, Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts. This is the perfect size playmat for a young child. Our colour pattern contains comprehensive step-by-step instructions with clear diagrams and requirements.
- one jelly baby or twenty 2½in wide strips cut across the width of the fabric
- 1m (1¼ yards) background fabric
- one fat quarter of co-ordinating red fabric
- 50cm (20in) fabric for sashing
- spare jelly roll strips for binding
Be the first to review this product!